Abilities of the SQLaps SQL Assistant for Oracle:
1) Supports the Oracle Server version - 8i/9i and 10g support HAS BEEN ADDED!
2) SQL Editor allows execute SQL statements in the separated threads (parallel execution of the long-time queries), scripts and PL/SQL blocks,preview the explain plan, export data to text and SQL*Loader control files, use the code completion and queries history for
quick return to the earlier executed statements.
3) Extract DDL Wizard allows to extract schema objects and generate SQL script for these objects.
4) Management of the Schemas,Functions,Procedures,Packages,simple and partitioned Tables,Indexes,Constraints,Views,
5) Security management (Creating and management roles and profiles, grant and revokes privileges.
Creating and management the users accounts, the checking and recompile the invalid objects).
6) Sessions management, SQL monitoring, start/stop sessions tracing, and show results.
7) Management of the Redologs and Tablespaces. (Creating and checking redogroups,redologs files, management tablespaces,
management and resizing datafiles)
8) Improved, useful and fast interface for the Oracle Logminer (view/run stored statements for the executed
transactions (redo- and archivelogs)), no additional installations require. (Simple and fast analyze of the redo/archivelogs).
9) Preview/save the images into the BLOB/CLOB fields from clipboard.
You can download 15-days trial version of S.Q.Lap's SQL Assistant from links at
You can find the detail description of application in the users manual (sqlapmanual.doc in the ZIP-archive). Latest version has improvement DBExplorer, Extract Wizard, allows manage FK-ref tables etc.
Please write your questions, suggestions and all contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SQLap's SQL Assistant
The better Nokia Phones Sale recommended. copyright ? 2005-2007 www.maaboo.com online services. all rights reserved. maaboo.com Designed by Colello. Optimized for 1024x768 to Firefox,Opera and MS-IE6. .