- License: Shareware
- System: Win95/Win98/WinMe/WinNT4.x/Windows2000/WindowsXP
- Author: GameYard.com
- Date added: 2005-10-6 9:32:19
- File size: 1.37MB
- Limitations: 14 Days
- Tetorganizer is a real must have game for every tetris and arcade lover. It packs eighteen different tetris games in one and will bring great fun to your desktop. In all games in this game pack your goal is to keep the board from filling up as long as possible getting the highest score.
Tetrix - the most classic game. In this game you have to guide the falling pieces arranging them in lines that go from left to right.
Pentix - this is more advanced game, because here pieces contain 2-5 blocks.
Picktris - At the beginning of this game the board is partially filled with special blocks that you have to remove in order to completer a level.
Columns - arrange blocks that form the falling piece by colors.
LineUp - If you build line of blocks that goes from one side of the board to another - that line of blocks disappear.
Inlay - you cannot rotate a piece, but you can place a piece wherever you want.
You can play any of the described above games on three different grids -
rectangular, hexagonal and triangular.
This game runs on any 32-bit Windows operating system (Win95/98, NT, ME, 2000, XP) and does not require any additional software.
When you register your game, you get some nice features enabled:
* All skill levels are available.
* Autosave helps you to continue your game at any time.
* Nag-screens do not bother you anymore.
* Free technical support by e-mail